Getting Started > Logging into a website
Logging into a website using a VeroCard
Logging in to any enabled website with your VeroCard is very simple. Before you can login your VeroCard must be registered to your account. If you have purchased your card from the website you are logging into this should have been automatically set up for you. With a VeroCard the process is very simple.
1. Open a Chrome or Edge browser on your device and navigate to your nominated VeroGuarded website
2. Turn on your VeroCard by pressing the button on the top left-hand edge of the card.
3. Wait for the VeroCard to complete its boot up process (takes only a few seconds). When ready it will display “Ready to Vero”
4. On the website login screen enter your username (this will usually be the email address you used to register with) and click the “Login with VeroCard” button
5. The browser will now load a dialog box showing the Bluetooth/BLE connections and any available VeroCards to try to pair with. If multiple cards are available, they will also be listed. If you have previously paired a card with the browser then the list will show as “1000000000000017 - Paired”
6. Click on the card you want to pair with, so that it is highlighted, and the “Pair” button will turn blue. Click “Pair”
7. Enter your PIN via the keypad on the VeroCard when prompted and then click the Enter or “green tick” key
8. If your PIN and username are verified the card will display “Success”, and the website will log you in