Changing your PIN Azure AD user
With Azure Active Directory deployments the VeroCard connects to the PC whenever they are turned on and in range. The process is driven via the menu on the card. To be able to change your PIN you must be connected to the internet and have a connection to VeroGuard, and you must know your current PIN.
Follow these steps:
1. With your PC and VeroCard turned on confirm connection to VeroGuard is present indicated on the VeroCard by the Bluetooth icon (indicates Bluetooth connection is present) and the “V” icon showing connection to VeroGuard.
2. Navigate to “Change PIN” on the VeroCard by pressing 0-2-2.
3. Your card will connect to the VeroGuard platform and will prompt you as follows:
a. “Enter Current PIN” ➔ type in your current PIN and press “✓”
b. “Enter New PIN” ➔ type your new PIN and press “✓” (must meet PIN minimum requirements)
c. “Re-enter New PIN” ➔ type PIN again to confirm and press “✓”
5. The system will now check your PIN – card will display “Please wait”
6. If successful the VeroCard will briefly display “PIN Changed” and then change to the ready state displaying “Ready to Vero”
Potential unsuccessful PIN change messages:
a. If the new PIN entry does not match the VeroCard will display “PIN mismatch please try again”
b. If the Current PIN is incorrect the VeroCard will display “Incorrect PIN…”
c. In both cases you will be taken back to step 4a
Timeout: If the process is not completed the card will time out and cancel the process with the PC.
Incorrect PIN warning: If you enter an incorrect PIN 3 times when attempting to change your PIN the card will become blocked and will not be able to be used for logging into the PC.